Schedule of Events Round 1 & 2
Schedule Events – 2019http://Schedule of Events
Round 1 and 2, Riverland Dinghy Club Magic 93.1 Championship Series.
Official Practice Sessions – Driven by RDC with provision for Duty Boats
- Saturday 2nd February 11am (last chance prior to Dinghy Derby)
Please Note: All boats and drivers, must comply with RDC Code of Conduct and required safety equipment.
Pre Race Boat and Motor Check Wednesday 30st January
- 6pm to 730pm Club Rooms, Paringa Street, Renmark Oval Entrance
Please Note: If you are new to the sport, require a quick look over your boat and motor this is your opportunity to call in, pick up some tips and make any last minute changes.
Pre Race Check In – Meet and Greet. Compulsory session, all Drivers must attend.
Thursday 31st January, Renmark Club 1pm to 8pm
- Collection of boat sticker numbers and cowling round sticker
- Transponders and wrist bands if purchased
- Merchandise Sales, new limited edition T Shirt, Jackets, Hoodies, Polo Shirts, Singlets, Hats assorted and Stubbie Holders
Please Note: This is the only time you can collect your boat stickers and numbers etc. These are required for your first event.
Merchandise Sales will be limited on Friday 12 to 4pm and Sunday 11 to 3pm at the Renmark Club
Renmark Club Dash 4 Cash Round 1, Magic 93.1 Championship Series
Friday 1st February Racing in front of the Renmark Club
- Pre Race Scrutineering at Marrara Street, Renmark (entrance opposite the hospital) 10am to 12 noon
- 1pm Driver’s Brief – Renmark Club area. Compulsory for all drivers and navigators to attend
- Racing Commences from 2pm with two qualifying rounds for 15HP, 25HP, 30HP Standard and 300cc Modified
- Next up, 30HP Super Standard, 30HP Rookies, 30HP Sports competing first qualifying round
- Next up, Final for 15HP, 25HP, 30HP Standard, 300cc Modified
- Second qualifying round for 30HP Super Standard, 30HP Rookies and 30HP Sports followed immediately by finals
- Racing estimated to finish at 9:30pm
- First four place getters engines/motors will be taped for Post Race Scrutineering on Saturday Morning 8am Renmark Auto Service.
- Racers are escorted in convoy to boat ramps with portable lighting at approx. 9:45
- Merchandise sales from 12 to 4pm. Location: Renmark Club
Saturday 2nd February Race Preparation Day
Riverland Dinghy Club Round 2, the 39th Dinghy Derby Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Championship Series 2010 – 2019
- Pre Race Scrutineering at Marrara Street, Renmark (entrance opposite the hospital) 6am to 8:30am
- Breakfast available to be purchased at the Renmark club from 730am
- Boat ramp closure will take place at 8:50am sweep boats will commence sweeping the course
- 930pm Driver’s Brief – Renmark Club. Compulsory for all drivers and navigators to attend
- Racing Commences from 10am Race 1 for 15HP, 25HP, 30HP Standard and 300cc Modified
- Race 2 scheduled for 12 noon 30HP Super Standard, 30HP Rookies, 30HP Sports
- Racing estimated to finish by 3:30pm Sweep boats will commence sweeping the course and will fly the black and white check flags to indicate the closed water restrictions have been lifted
- First four place getters engines/motors will be taped for Post Race Scrutineering immediately after the race at Renmark Auto Service.
- Trophy Presentations Renmark Club 5.30 to 6pm
Monday 5th February
RDC Request for Assistance from all Club Members
Throughout the last year many of you have offered your assistance to the club in the running of our events. Thank you. If you are keen please step up. The committee would be very grateful of any help you can provide.
Note: Subject to change depending on race entry numbers etc.